Ontario is taking historic action to create more opportunity and security for workers with a plan for Fair Workplaces and Better Jobs.
The government is moving forward with a landmark package of measures, including:
- Increasing the minimum wage
- Assuring equal pay for equal work
- Implementing paid sick days per year for all workers
- Requiring at least three weeks’ vacation after five years with a company
- Creating fairness for workers
For more information, visit https://news.ontario.ca/opo/en/2017/05/fair-workplaces-better-jobs.html
This website is provided for your convenience. If you'd prefer to call or email, my staff and I would be happy to hear from you.
Statement by Ministers of Indigenous Relations and Reconciliation, Health and Long-Term Care and Children and Youth ServicesNews, Local News
New Program to Provide Funding for Inquests on Police-Related DeathsNews, Local News
Province Increasing Supports that will Help Connect People with Developmental Disabilities to Local Programs and Resources