Ontario is taking historic action to create more opportunity and security for workers with a plan for Fair Workplaces and Better Jobs.
The government is moving forward with a landmark package of measures, including:
- Increasing the minimum wage
- Assuring equal pay for equal work
- Implementing paid sick days per year for all workers
- Requiring at least three weeks’ vacation after five years with a company
- Creating fairness for workers
For more information, visit https://news.ontario.ca/opo/en/2017/05/fair-workplaces-better-jobs.html
This website is provided for your convenience. If you'd prefer to call or email, my staff and I would be happy to hear from you.
Province Creating New Spaces Ahead of Implementing Free Preschool Child CareNews, Local News
Historic Investments and Innovative Programs Making Better Care Available to Patients Faster