Ontario is taking historic action to create more opportunity and security for workers with a plan for Fair Workplaces and Better Jobs.
The government is moving forward with a landmark package of measures, including:
- Increasing the minimum wage
- Assuring equal pay for equal work
- Implementing paid sick days per year for all workers
- Requiring at least three weeks’ vacation after five years with a company
- Creating fairness for workers
For more information, visit https://news.ontario.ca/opo/en/2017/05/fair-workplaces-better-jobs.html
This website is provided for your convenience. If you'd prefer to call or email, my staff and I would be happy to hear from you.
Nominations Now Open for the Premier's Awards for Accepting Schools 2017-2018News, Local News
Province Raising Minimum Wage, Providing Equal Pay for Part-Time and Full-Time Workers, Paid Sick Days, and Expanded Paid LeaveNews, Local News
College Students to Receive Additional Support to Finish Studies